About Mary Beth Grimm
Her community involvement includes: fundraising for Friends of Wellesley High School Hockey; Creator and Chairperson for Wellesley Youth Hockey Annual "Winter Face Off” fundraising gala; the Wellesley Chamber of Commerce Annual Gala Committee, and volunteer for Wellesley Friendly Aid. In addition, Mary Beth acts as a Federal, County, and Local Polling Inspector.
Mary Beth holds certifications as a Fine Homes Specialist; Accredited Buyers Representative and Sellers Representative Specialist.
- • #2 in Berkshire Hathaway Office Sales for 2014
- • # 2 in Prudential Office Sales for 2012
- • President Circle Award - 2014
- • Prudential National Leading Edge Society - 2011
- • Prudential Good Neighbor Award - 2010
- • Prudential National Leading Edge Society - 2002, 2009
- • Prudential President's Circle Award - 2007, 2008
- • Vice President - 2006
- • Prudential Top Producer 2006 - Chairman Gold Circle Award
- • Prudential National Honor Society - 2003, 2004
- • E-Certified with Prudential Real Estate
- • Member: Greater Boston Real Estate Board - 2002
- • ABR® - Accredited Buyer's Representative
- • SRS – Seller Representative Specialist
- • Luxury Home Specialist
- • E-certified
Mary Beth handled the sale of my parents' home in Wellesley which the family had loved living in over the past fifty years. It was important to our family and the neighborhood that the sale not only maximized value for my parent's estate but also considered the concern of the neighbors in what might happen to the home. Mary Beth did an amazing job in steering the course to get all concerned to the absolute best outcome. Her diligence and timely advice were very important to me as I live in Connecticut and not able to be in the area to execute the small things that needed to get done. Mary Beth took care of all of it. Truly pleased with the experience and the result.
Mary Beth made selling and buying a home easy! We decided to sell our house right after I had my third child, and she helped make the process as quick and easy as possible. She provided great recommendations to sell our home quickly and was very knowledgeable about the market to help us find the right house for us at the right price. I would recommend her if you are looking to sell or buy a new home.
Mary Beth helped my new wife and me sell our separate homes in Hingham and Newton and found us a wonderful home in Wellesley. All seamless transactions. She is the best!
"Mary Beth is an excellent realtor. She truly knows her business, meaning she knows her clients. She's knowledgeable, trustworthy, and really understands what each individual is looking for. She knows how to guide you in the right direction without being overbearing or overpowering. I strongly recommend her and her talents!” October 13, 2011
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity